Kuli Electric Wire Rope Hoists. Safe working from 1000 kg to 125,000 kg
With the backing of 80 years of experience in manufacture, Kuli Wire Rope Hoists offer modular construction, with the electric brake motors and gearing being specifically designed for hoisting. All components are manufactured in Germany under the strictest quality control. The result is extreme reliability and operational economy across a wide range of applications.
Choose foot mounted, fixed suspension, standard or low headroom monorail hoists – or double girder crab units. All with modular, interchangeable main parts.
Features that enhance safety and durability include:
- Parallel rotor, high torque squirrel cage machine specially rated for hoisting
- Hard wearing, weatherproof DC disc brakes
- Class F insulation motor windings with embedded temperature sensors, plus dust and damp proof enclosures to IP54
- Epicyclic gears greased and sealed for life
- Power equalising and load balancing for smooth, low friction planetary gear operation
- Heat treated, high wear resistant gear rims, planetary wheels and pinions
- Easy attachment of components to main frame, for monorail or crab application
- Load limiter, plus operation time and load spectrum meters